This is the first part to my Creative Critical Response, I integrated media and clips to deepen the explanations for my answers throughout the video. I hope you enjoy!
Props: - The props ill be using in my music video will be the machines in the gym setting, actual weights themselves, and energy drinks or even water bottles. Costumes: - The costumes would be mainly gym wear; tank tops, and other athletic clothing to fit into the gym environment. Locations: - Filming will mostly be in the gym setting, however there will be scenes where I am in bed and at my house arriving to the gym. Schedule: - I will start recording this weekend and hopefully finish the following week. After the filming the editing process will take a large portion of my time on this project as i want it to become my vision. If there are any problems, re-filming would happen after i initiate the editing process. Backup Plan: - In case I do not complete filming or want to change my view on this project entirely, There are other gyms and locations that are available for me to film in. I'm sure my editing will be done in After Effects by Adobe as well. If I do change my com...
Hey everyone, its me Blake again with another blog for my music video project. Since my last blog I have redone the filming for my video with my friend Gabriel, and switched up the project completely. I helped out with the props this time, while Gabe was the one who was in the shots the entire time and on camera. I did most of the back ended stuff; soon to be editing, props, direction, while Gabe was the actor and director as well. Since I learned a lot from my initial filming, this time it was much easier and smoother, as I already had a preconceived idea of what was needed to be done. We did make many changes and tweaks to my original idea, as we instead went to a basketball court and filmed our way to it and some shots. I also decided to switch up the sound track to the song All Star, as it fits the energy and I believe will be easier to edit to. I had checked out our filming location before initially filming to see for any issues or prominent things I'd need to avoid. I also d...
In this project, there were many forms of technology I used and learned how to use. I learned how to initially operate my computer and install the editing software I used to edit, Adobe After Effects. I have used this software for many years, however becoming familiar with editing things in real life is what i was unfamiliar with. It took me a couple of days to learn techniques and styles I could have implemented in my commercial. Learning these effects and techniques was crucial to my project as it was the foundation for any ideas I had and was the determining factor of whether it came out good or not. I also learned how to share videos directly from a phone to a computer, which took me having to learn how to use different apps and video players to allow me to convert my phones pictures to my computer. The technology I learned to use in this project will completely help me in further projects, as they are bases for me to build off of in future situations. I also learned how to use blo...
Comments
Post a Comment