Props: - The props ill be using in my music video will be the machines in the gym setting, actual weights themselves, and energy drinks or even water bottles. Costumes: - The costumes would be mainly gym wear; tank tops, and other athletic clothing to fit into the gym environment. Locations: - Filming will mostly be in the gym setting, however there will be scenes where I am in bed and at my house arriving to the gym. Schedule: - I will start recording this weekend and hopefully finish the following week. After the filming the editing process will take a large portion of my time on this project as i want it to become my vision. If there are any problems, re-filming would happen after i initiate the editing process. Backup Plan: - In case I do not complete filming or want to change my view on this project entirely, There are other gyms and locations that are available for me to film in. I'm sure my editing will be done in After Effects by Adobe as well. If I do change my com...
Hey everyone, its me Blake again with another blog for my music video project. Since my last blog I have redone the filming for my video with my friend Gabriel, and switched up the project completely. I helped out with the props this time, while Gabe was the one who was in the shots the entire time and on camera. I did most of the back ended stuff; soon to be editing, props, direction, while Gabe was the actor and director as well. Since I learned a lot from my initial filming, this time it was much easier and smoother, as I already had a preconceived idea of what was needed to be done. We did make many changes and tweaks to my original idea, as we instead went to a basketball court and filmed our way to it and some shots. I also decided to switch up the sound track to the song All Star, as it fits the energy and I believe will be easier to edit to. I had checked out our filming location before initially filming to see for any issues or prominent things I'd need to avoid. I also d...
My name is Blake Dashnaw, I'm a high school student and I'm now a sophomore, at 15 and I love video editing. I've been working with editing software's like Premiere Pro and After Effects for over 4 years now, and have been commissioned for multiple projects. I primarily edit clips from video games however I do want to become more familiar working with real films. I love the creative aspect of editing, and want to go into a profession where I'm able to use my prior knowledge. I chose this class because i believe it can entirely heighten my understanding on filmmaking as a whole, and allow me to utilize and improve my own skills. I see editing as a gateway that can expand my career in multiple directions that i may want to do in the future. I also attached my most recent edit i made on a video game for a commission. More about me: I was born in Florida, and now live with my father and dog named Dash. We first got my dog 3 years ago, and I've been taki...
Comments
Post a Comment