Production Blog: re-filming and production
Hey everyone, its me Blake again with another blog for my music video project. Since my last blog I have redone the filming for my video with my friend Gabriel, and switched up the project completely. I helped out with the props this time, while Gabe was the one who was in the shots the entire time and on camera. I did most of the back ended stuff; soon to be editing, props, direction, while Gabe was the actor and director as well. Since I learned a lot from my initial filming, this time it was much easier and smoother, as I already had a preconceived idea of what was needed to be done. We did make many changes and tweaks to my original idea, as we instead went to a basketball court and filmed our way to it and some shots. I also decided to switch up the sound track to the song All Star, as it fits the energy and I believe will be easier to edit to. I had checked out our filming location before initially filming to see for any issues or prominent things I'd need to avoid. I also d...





Comments
Post a Comment